This place will fraud you with the internet booking saying its not valid, and than rip you off with the insurance when you get in an accident.THey billed my credit card 3 times!3 *** times.
For over 1700 dollars. This is the worst company , i dont know how they stay in business. OH yea, i know, they keep ripping everybody off! They overcharged me for the minor accident and estimated it to be 5000 dollars.
For a ding on the door!wtf!this was in mexico city.These *** people have no compassion when ripping people off and will continue to do this unless we boycott this horrible company!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "On 6/18/2013 I rented a car with Enterprise. I did an initial inspection of the car and was asked by the salesman if I wanted insurance through Enterprise or..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "I rented a car from Sat 2/14 - Sun 2/15. the total charge was to be 117.50 I asked for an extension from 2/15 - 2/16 the charge came out..."
- "I attend 24 Hour Fitness Club at 6380 West Sunset Blvd. Hollywood, CA 90028. The showers and lockers are in need of repair and maintenance. Please repair the following: 1) lockers..."
- "Purchased 4 of the Hudson Street Faux Suede 22 x 22 in. Decorative Pillows in Mocha from Jet.com and they were shipped from Hayneedle. Wished I had known they were..."
- "The worst builder ever we're at seven months after closing every room has spackle on every wall these warranty representatives there like used car salesman they will come out promise..."