Rented a car in Denver on 10/24/2016.
Toll charges were $3.55 per exit, Fox added $15.00 for each exit, for the day of rental I expected to pay $10.65 (3 toll exit) Fox wants me to pay an additional $45.00. Fox expect me to pay $55.65 on top of the rental price
Rented another car again on 10/28/2016
Toll charges $14.35
additional Fox charges for Administrative fee of $60.00.
Fox expect me to pay $74.35 on top of $74.15 for 1 day
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Hidden charges
- Slow check in service at airport
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 6/18/2013 I rented a car with Enterprise. I did an initial inspection of the car and was asked by the salesman if I wanted insurance through Enterprise or..."
- "My friend rented a car through RelayRides in El Segundo Ca. On 5/27/15 I borrowed the car to take things to my storage and picked up a passengenger who was..."
- "Went and applied at Willowdale Crossing Apartments.They showed us abmodel and we liked it.Rent was to be $1007 plus $59 for water etc each month.Nice.Well we get ready..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "L let's see where do I begin when I moved in I was moving out of a mold-infested apartment my husband found this place through a friend came and rushed..."
- " 11/1/2016 My story, my run in with the Lifeline Wireless Program (On-going) On October 27, 2016 I walked to my local store, one block away. I am disabled with some mobility problems,..."