2.6
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Waited quite a bit under some Las Vegas airport canopy in the rain. The next bus took about 20 min.

to arrive. When we got there, had to take another shuttle to Fox, which you are not told. Here you are, tired from flying, wasting yet MORE of your time as many passengers are also schlepping their luggage around. So this man finishes w/ a customer and I stepped up to the counter.

The man told me in a loud voice, with his chip-on-the-shoulder attitude, to not aporoach the counter until called. It was rude and made my wait worse. No signs told ppl to wait until called. Then he left, leaving 3 agents to wait on ppl.

A lady was taking customets, so ppl in line told me she was open. I mentioned that I'd already been yelled at for approaching the counter here. She seemed nicer than the man, but it still took an inordinate amount of time to go thru their check-in. People are waiting a half hour or more in line.

I was told to go outside and choose a car from line 3. A man outside did not make it easier. No more compact cars left. After looking at a few cars, I chose a Kia Sol.

It didn't start.

Finally chose a Hyundai Elantra, which had been hit in the back and the tailgate would not open. It drove OK, but I swore off ever using Fox again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fox Rent A Car Car Rental.

Comments