RIP OFF.....I recently reserved a rental car in Los Angeles California and when I got there Fox did not even have the car I reserved.

A $200 bait and switch plus $150 deposit plus and a $48.95 tank of gas later I left with a bigger car.

What were we going to do at nine oclock at night and after a 5 hour flight and not being familiar with LA??? We took the car.

WOW! Rental Car Agents bring a new respect for Used Car SALESMEN!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of fox rent a car toyota car rental. Fox Rent A Car needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fox rent a car toyota car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fox Rent A Car.

Had an Experience with Fox Rent A Car?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #1356384

Similar experience, rented a challenger, only to be told that a debit card with a rediculous $400 deposit wasn't enough.I left in a pos for about the same cost.

When walking through there lot I noticed that they had dozens of sport luxury cards. Clearly a bait and switch operation.

They win because you left the airport and are trapped.I will never use them and strongly discourage others.