Update by user May 06, 2013

UPDATE - Persistence pays off.After repeatedly sending them emails and sending two to their CEO and CFO I got the attention of one of the higher up's in customer service.

They agreed to listen to my grievance and agreed that there was a failure in their customer service and my experience with the company. We agreed upon a 50/50 split with the damages - which was all I wanted from the start. Don't give up hope when dealing with a company and you're not happy with their services. Stay reasonable.

Stay focused.

Keep your facts and your story straight!Consumers can win!!

Original review posted by user Apr 01, 2013

Like many other Fox Rental stories I too was duped into believing the price was worth the risk.Checked out a black car from the dark garage at midnight (at LAX) without a thorough check-out procedure (not one employee came near the vehicle).

Discovered a 2-inch ding on the bumper upon returning the car and Fox refuses to admit that it could have happened in their own garage. In fact, they refuse to even speak to me about it after many reasonable efforts to discuss with them.

Customer service is poor.Save the hassles - pay the extra money for a reputable and professional car-rental service.

Review about: Fox Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Fox Rent A Car?

Comments