We reserved and prepaid a 4-door car but ended up to downgrade to a 2-door car.The manager agreed to give us $35 refund for the inconvenience.
But it was never honored. First they said we would get at return. Then the staff claimed the manager was not there when we returned the car, so we had to call them back after our trip. But no one ever answered the phone, nor return my message.
Made a claim at BBB, FOX never responded to the claim! What kind of business does not care about their reputation at all!
Such an dishonest business!Don't ever go to this place!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Horrible customer service
- Their horrible customer service
- Ripped me off
- Not honoring their promise
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Rental
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ms. Conyer here and I'm a current resident. At first I was sold on this complex by Charlie. Yet, when it was time to move in I noticed a plethora..."
- "My daughter rented a car in Seattle in September of 2011. When she arrived it was dark and they gave her a black car that was different than what she..."
- "AVOID FOX car rentals. The negative reviews are accurate and wish I had taken note Arrived at LAX and waited ages for shuttle bus. Had to *** for over an hour just..."
- "The posse over at 800notes who claim to be regulars are generally bullies and won't let a single post they feel not worthy of being published to be posted. Meanwhile..."
- "I looked on my checking account today and saw a charge for 250.00 from PAYMENTWALL. I thought this was quite weird, considering the fact that I have never used their..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "Tried to order a watch online from replicahaus.ca for my daughter for Christmas. They sent the wrong watch and tried to tell me I was the one who screwed up..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."