100% full Not resolved
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

We reserved and prepaid a 4-door car but ended up to downgrade to a 2-door car.The manager agreed to give us $35 refund for the inconvenience.

But it was never honored. First they said we would get at return. Then the staff claimed the manager was not there when we returned the car, so we had to call them back after our trip. But no one ever answered the phone, nor return my message.

Made a claim at BBB, FOX never responded to the claim! What kind of business does not care about their reputation at all!

Such an dishonest business!Don't ever go to this place!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of ripped me off and not honoring their promise. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fox rent a car car rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $35. Fox Rent A Car needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fox rent a car car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fox Rent A Car.

Had an Experience with Fox Rent A Car?

Comments