I rented a car from this company, and since i have refused the accidental and lost insurance coverage insurance from this company when i returned the car they look all over the car just looking for an excuse to charge to me an extra money, finally they found a little scratch on the front of the right side caused as per my opinion for a road debris or pebble, they charged me $ 600.00 pesos for it, they said that little scratch not longer than 1/2" wasn't there, hard to say it was or not, was so little, even do, cars are not suppose to get scratches for this reasons? i will understand this exaggerated attitude if they have give to me a zero paint defects car, but this care was full of scratches on the rear bumper, all the tires covers, front bumper, etc, etc.
This is only an excuse to overcharging, is a lie that they will repair it, proof of it are all the other damages on this car, how will be your feeling as a customer if they said to you that there is a little scratch on the paint that wasn't before but you don need to be worry about it, feel great and for sure you will back one more time, but with this deceitful technique they are loosing customers only.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Please find enclosed details of my recent experience with Europcar in Manchester. I am launching a claim against the company today in the Small Claims Court but I believe there..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "Denied - for no reason. I meet all of their requirements but was denied a membership. I gave them my social security number, address, photo of my license, photo of..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "If you live in Mexico and are planning to move to the US, don't call THELSA MUDANZAS! Now a days, they have this modality in Mexico that if you hire..."
- "I travelled to Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas, Mexico. When I first rented the car, they filled a paper with marks where previous bumps and scratches were before I took it off...."
- "Thinking buying an ACER computer? DON’T! If you are going to throw money away, throw it my way. I made the mistake of buying an ACER..."