I rented a car from this company, and since i have refused the accidental and lost insurance coverage insurance from this company when i returned the car they look all over the car just looking for an excuse to charge to me an extra money, finally they found a little scratch on the front of the right side caused as per my opinion for a road debris or pebble, they charged me $ 600.00 pesos for it, they said that little scratch not longer than 1/2" wasn't there, hard to say it was or not, was so little, even do, cars are not suppose to get scratches for this reasons? i will understand this exaggerated attitude if they have give to me a zero paint defects car, but this care was full of scratches on the rear bumper, all the tires covers, front bumper, etc, etc.
This is only an excuse to overcharging, is a lie that they will repair it, proof of it are all the other damages on this car, how will be your feeling as a customer if they said to you that there is a little scratch on the paint that wasn't before but you don need to be worry about it, feel great and for sure you will back one more time, but with this deceitful technique they are loosing customers only.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Car Insurance
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I would like to raise a complaint regarding a damage claim from the Greenmotion company that didn't occur while we got the car and also due to the rude treatment..."
- "Well... I was on my way to becoming a frequent Enterprise rent-a-car (and truck) customer....until this morning that is. Last week I was in TX (Abliene, TX) and had a great..."
- "AVOID FOX car rentals. The negative reviews are accurate and wish I had taken note Arrived at LAX and waited ages for shuttle bus. Had to *** for over an hour just..."
- "If you live in Mexico and are planning to move to the US, don't call THELSA MUDANZAS! Now a days, they have this modality in Mexico that if you hire..."
- "Arbonne Suncreen is the absolute worst. As someone who had a stage 2 melanoma removed from my back last year, I try to be very careful to say the least...."
- "I travelled to Tuxtla Gutierrez, Chiapas, Mexico. When I first rented the car, they filled a paper with marks where previous bumps and scratches were before I took it off...."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."