My husband booked a car from Fox for our Phoenix trip and it took 2 1/2 hours to retrieve the car, along with the pile of customers waiting for their car as well.I literally had to chase down an employee there several times to find out where our car was because we had to get somewhere at a certain time.

I figured it was just an unusually busy day and the company was not prepared for the volume. Our friends whom we met up with later said they used Fox once and would never use them again because of the same reason (but in a different city).

Information we could have used before booking with them.No matter how cheap the price is (and it will be more when you're through with them....our $269 price ended up being $400), go elsewhere.

Review about: Fox Rent A Car Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Fox Rent A Car?

Comments

Turo - Fraudulent Charges & False Claims Turo "I rented a vehicle through Turo from the 21st of March 2017 until the 8th of April 2017 (19 days) which came up to approximately $576 (discount included). When I..." Read more Global Car Rental will left me stranded after midnight with my child Global Car Rental "After leaving work, I arrived at Global Auto Rental on Monday, April 17, 2017 around 4:30pm. I requested a spacious vehicle and was informed about and directed to a Town..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Getting nowhere with Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Credit due to me . Enterprise Rent A Car "I rented a car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car satelitte office located at 9210 N. Cave Creek Rd, in Phoenix Arizona on June 22, 2017. On June 23rd, 2017 I returned my..." Read more Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty - BAIT AND SWITCH !! anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com SCAM! BEWARE !! Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty "anchor your assets lease guaranty that goes by anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com advertises that you get an apartment approval without "paying a dime" upfront right on their webiste, front and center...." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full Panera Bread "Panera Bread - Horrible Portion Size, Bread Bowl less than half full..." Read more