I rented a car in Phoenix, AZ Saturday 9-22-12 from Fox rentals.I had never rented from Fox but I thought it would be OK through Expedia.

I completed my rental application and was suppossed to get a newer model Hyandi compact. When I got to the basement to get my car a bunch of real seedy characters told me the car wasn't available so I got an old Toyota with 45,000 miles on it. Long story short I woke up the next morning and the battery was dead. I called them and they said it would be $75.00 to send Roadside assisstance.

When the assisstance got there he said he was an approved AAA responder so I used my AAA card. When I got to the car return after waiting over an hour for the assisstance to show up they still charged me $75 even though I used AAA. This is a very unprofessional company with a fleet of old cars. I heard many complaints from returning customers while I was waiting for the gang to drag out this piece of *** for me.

This should have been a red flag for me. BEWARE, do not rent from these guys. It is a scamming rip off. Pay a little more and use a reputable company.

Don't get burned like I did.

Had an Experience with Fox Rent A Car?

Comments