I rented a car in Phoenix, AZ Saturday 9-22-12 from Fox rentals.I had never rented from Fox but I thought it would be OK through Expedia.

I completed my rental application and was suppossed to get a newer model Hyandi compact. When I got to the basement to get my car a bunch of real seedy characters told me the car wasn't available so I got an old Toyota with 45,000 miles on it. Long story short I woke up the next morning and the battery was dead. I called them and they said it would be $75.00 to send Roadside assisstance.

When the assisstance got there he said he was an approved AAA responder so I used my AAA card. When I got to the car return after waiting over an hour for the assisstance to show up they still charged me $75 even though I used AAA. This is a very unprofessional company with a fleet of old cars. I heard many complaints from returning customers while I was waiting for the gang to drag out this piece of *** for me.

This should have been a red flag for me. BEWARE, do not rent from these guys. It is a scamming rip off. Pay a little more and use a reputable company.

Don't get burned like I did.

Had an Experience with Fox Rent A Car?

Comments

Fox Rent A Car - Abuse after using toll road Fox Rent A Car "Rented a car in Denver on 10/24/2016. Toll charges were $3.55 per exit, Fox added $15.00 for each exit, for the day of rental I expected to pay $10.65 (3 toll..." Read more Fox Rent A Car - Fox Car Rental - Charging for damages that were not there Fox Rent A Car "My daughter rented a car in Seattle in September of 2011. When she arrived it was dark and they gave her a black car that was different than what she..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - ENTERPRISE FALSE HAIL DAMAGE CLAIMS Enterprise Rent A Car "In May of 2014, through the recommendation of my insurance co., I rented a car from Enterprise while my car was being repaired. When I picked up the vehicle,..." Read more Fox Rent A Car - Dishonest business Fox Rent A Car "We reserved and prepaid a 4-door car but ended up to downgrade to a 2-door car. The manager agreed to give us $35 refund for the inconvenience. But it was..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Bad experience Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night i was at your restaurant located at 11850 Elam Rd. Balch Springs, Tx 75180. I placed an order for 3 of the Sunday specials. I waited 40 minutes..." Read more Real Movers Moving And Storage - They should lose their license. Real Movers Moving And Storage "Beware anyone who is thinking of hiring a MOVER. Real Movers Moving and Storage in Miami is the WORSE mover one can have. What they didn't lose they destroyed. Antique..." Read more Cbs Tv - Killing Republican's OK says CBS lawyer Latimer Cbs Tv "First, I love, love, love your programming...my favorite of all; however, even though it would stress me out to have to cancel my CBS ALL ACCESS, I would do so..." Read more Any Rv Parts - False advertising - Poor customer service Any Rv Parts " I have had only one transaction with Any RV Parts and unfortunately it was a very negative experience. I urgently needed a water pump for my rig and ordered..." Read more