Fox Rent A Car - Fox Car Rental - Charging for damages that were not there
My daughter rented a car in Seattle in September of 2011. When she arrived it was dark and they gave her a black car that was different than what she reserved. It was a black Ford Explorer. The next morning she went to return it and they pointed out a white 8 inch scuff mark. They tried to pry it out of her what kind of accident she had and she said I was never involved in an accident. To make a long story short we just received pics of major damage different from what they showed her and they have billed us and our insurance company. They have misstated facts that she gave them, pulled her credit, charged for down time of the vehicle but yet wont prove it, wont show her if the car was actually got fixed and now is trying to collect on many other fees in regard to this.
I personally rent car cars almost every month in my weekly travels and have never experienced anything like this. Has anyone else experienced this kind of thing from Fox Rental Cars?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My friend rented a car through RelayRides in El Segundo Ca. On 5/27/15 I borrowed the car to take things to my storage and picked up a passengenger who was..."
- "I wish I found this website before i rented from cruise America in Milton, Florida. When I picked up the motor home they never said there would be additional charges..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."