My daughter rented a car in Seattle in September of 2011. When she arrived it was dark and they gave her a black car that was different than what she reserved. It was a black Ford Explorer. The next morning she went to return it and they pointed out a white 8 inch scuff mark. They tried to pry it out of her what kind of accident she had and she said I was never involved in an accident. To make a long story short we just received pics of major damage different from what they showed her and they have billed us and our insurance company. They have misstated facts that she gave them, pulled her credit, charged for down time of the vehicle but yet wont prove it, wont show her if the car was actually got fixed and now is trying to collect on many other fees in regard to this.
I personally rent car cars almost every month in my weekly travels and have never experienced anything like this. Has anyone else experienced this kind of thing from Fox Rental Cars?
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "I rented a car fro the Surrey location on 72ns Avenue on Surrey yesterday and let me start by saying you should never give this location any business whatsoever. I..."
- "The owner of the “said” car claimed I damaged his tire, yet I have a solid witness who was with me when I dropped the car off! Just look at..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "Garnier Hair Color Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme, Bl11 Reflective Jet Blue BlackI started using this color just before Mothers Day 2014. My hair began falling out in..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."