Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

Pathetic..Awful and horrible experience with Fox....Plz don't waste your money and time on this dreadful company....Wish i could give it negative rating not 1 star.....wish i could report them to 911 for CHEATING and FRAUD

They kept charging my credit card without informing me....and when i call their customer support,they don't answer anything.

.....Worst customer service ever......No call back, no reply to email.

I'd rather pay double or even triple using enterprise,hertz etc but NEVER USE FOX

I called FOX to check for the security deposit or any email/phone,which was none.And then they tell me(Woman named Crystal who is Manager at Austin airport at Fox) that they can't locate the car and i should call the cops and report it as stolen car.I'm sure she didn't even check the place i told them initially(Parking Lot D spot 63).She went on telling me to call 911 to report stolen car.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fox rent a car toyota car rental from Fox Rent A Car. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $500 and wants Fox Rent A Car to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was fraudulent charges and not honoring their promise. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fox Rent A Car for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fox Rent A Car?

Comments