San Diego, California

Fox car rental has not returned lost item.They called me after 6wks notifing me they have would send it to me through mail I gave them my credit card information and now its been 3 weeks.

It would only take 2day to receive we live in same state they have not returned my phone call requesting item.

The representatives who I taked to 3 weeks ago told me it has been sitting on her desk for week and didn't know it belong to it was a antique phone/clock.How rude to leave my item out in open like that.

Review about: Fox Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Fox Rent A Car?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

RelayRides - Denied RelayRides "Denied - for no reason. I meet all of their requirements but was denied a membership. I gave them my social security number, address, photo of my license, photo of..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Wheels/Tires STOLEN from personal vehicle left at Enterprise Enterprise Rent A Car " We dealt with DESPICABLE, INSULTING customer service after having four wheels and tires stolen from our personal vehicle that was left on their lot during our vacation. Our wheels..." Read more Fox Rent A Car - Abuse after using toll road Fox Rent A Car "Rented a car in Denver on 10/24/2016. Toll charges were $3.55 per exit, Fox added $15.00 for each exit, for the day of rental I expected to pay $10.65 (3 toll..." Read more Green Motion - UNACCEPTABLE- RIP OFF Green Motion "Unacceptable - rip off I hired a Mercedes car from the East Midlands airport branch based in the Hilton Hotel Foyer. It was getting dark when I collected the car..." Read more Bad boy furniture is junk   DONT BUY Bad Boy Furniture " Badboy furniture is horrible to deal with ive been dealing with them for weeks ive spent 3900 on a house of crappy *** garbage furniture i have a sofa..." Read more From You Flowers - Not as pictured From You Flowers "I ordered a really cute flower basket arrangement with a teddy bear wearing a sweater with X's and O's on the front.A birthday arrangement.Ordered on the 20th of July to..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more Don't trust Waterpik Waterpik "Waterpik promoted their WP660 for international use. Having moved overseas and a different power supply, it stopped working. The same product In the UK is promoted today as suitable for..." Read more