Fox car rental has not returned lost item.They called me after 6wks notifing me they have would send it to me through mail I gave them my credit card information and now its been 3 weeks.

It would only take 2day to receive we live in same state they have not returned my phone call requesting item.

The representatives who I taked to 3 weeks ago told me it has been sitting on her desk for week and didn't know it belong to it was a antique phone/clock.How rude to leave my item out in open like that.

Review about: Fox Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Fox Rent A Car?

Comments

Fox Rent A Car - BUY YOUR CAR RENTAL INSURANCE or FOX WILL MAKE MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET! Fox Rent A Car "K.A.C.M.# Fox 110670 In October 2012, I rented a car for 1 day and overlooked the insurance option. It was unfortunate that the car bumper was hit a bit when somebody..." Read more 17 year old minor Scammed of $1601.87 by Rent A Wheel Rent A Wheel "First off i'm a 17 year old guy. I have a 2005 Hyundai Tiburon GT and needed tires badly, I have a friend who referred me to "Rent a Wheel"..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Getting nowhere with Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Credit due to me . Enterprise Rent A Car "I rented a car from Enterprise Rent-A-Car satelitte office located at 9210 N. Cave Creek Rd, in Phoenix Arizona on June 22, 2017. On June 23rd, 2017 I returned my..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Budget moving truck rental Budget Truck Rental "Budget Truck Rental... My total was supposed to be 803.00. But I have been charged 923.45 and 57.50. These overages have hindered me financially..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more