Fox car rental has not returned lost item.They called me after 6wks notifing me they have would send it to me through mail I gave them my credit card information and now its been 3 weeks.
It would only take 2day to receive we live in same state they have not returned my phone call requesting item.
The representatives who I taked to 3 weeks ago told me it has been sitting on her desk for week and didn't know it belong to it was a antique phone/clock.How rude to leave my item out in open like that.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Lost Item
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My daughter rented a car in Seattle in September of 2011. When she arrived it was dark and they gave her a black car that was different than what she..."
- "Ms. Conyer here and I'm a current resident. At first I was sold on this complex by Charlie. Yet, when it was time to move in I noticed a plethora..."
- "I made a reservation for a rental car last night on advantage.com. I read all the verbiage that was on my reservation screen. Apparently, you have to click..."
- "They do not pay their hold back account on time. This is a one-time retainer that reaches $2,000 (Recently increased to $3,000) and is supposed to be released 105..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."
- "I purchased 5 mats from CocoMatsNMore.com for $214.59. They arrived frayed, unraveling, dry, and loosely woven. I complained to the company (Scott at 866-561-1921) within 7 days of their arrival...."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."