Fox car rental has not returned lost item.They called me after 6wks notifing me they have would send it to me through mail I gave them my credit card information and now its been 3 weeks.

Related: Fox Rent A Car - Fox Car Rental = Awful Experience

It would only take 2day to receive we live in same state they have not returned my phone call requesting item.

The representatives who I taked to 3 weeks ago told me it has been sitting on her desk for week and didn't know it belong to it was a antique phone/clock.How rude to leave my item out in open like that.

Review about: Lost Item.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fox Rent A Car Car Rental
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $250
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fox Rent A Car?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Fox Rent A Car - Dishonest business Fox Rent A Car "We reserved and prepaid a 4-door car but ended up to downgrade to a 2-door car. The manager agreed to give us $35 refund for the inconvenience. But it was..." Read more Penske Truck Rental - BEWARE OF PENSKE!! DO NOT USE THEM FOR ANYTHING!! Penske Truck Rental "BEWARE OF PENSKE, ESPECIALLY FOR ONE-WAY RENTALS! THIS IS SO UNHEARD OF - I WILL TAKE THIS TO THE MEDIA, THE COURTROOM, AND MAKE AS MANY PEOPLE WORLDWIDE AWARE OF..." Read more Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty - BAIT AND SWITCH !! anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com SCAM! BEWARE !! Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty "anchor your assets lease guaranty that goes by anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com advertises that you get an apartment approval without "paying a dime" upfront right on their webiste, front and center...." Read more Fox Rent A Car - Scam- "lost" reservation forcing additional rental, bad tires, poor customer service Fox Rent A Car "Wow. Where do I begin? This is BY FAR the absolute WORST experience I have ever had with any business EVER! My mother-in-law booked a minivan and..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Smartstyle wrecked my daughters hair Smartstyle "I showed the stylist 2 photos of how I wanted my daughters hair cut. (Shes 3) By all appearances he paid zero attention to me or the photos. (Cute little..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more