I was told the Fox Rental Co. was at the airport in SLC. It is not! When I asked them about it, they said, well, we're only 9 minutewsw away!

On the 2nd day from Orem, Utah, I went to Salt Lake, and it was pouring rain, and the windshield wipers did not work! No explantions, no sorry, just a car exchange.

I was told the car would cost @ $260 and with state and city taxes , it would be an additional $150.00. However, it turned out to be an additional $306.00.

When I tried calling them and I was put on hold for 52 minutes, when they cut me off!

I repeat, NEVER, EVER RENT A CAR FROM Fox Rental~

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of inaccurate info and poor customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of fox rent a car car rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $250. Fox Rent A Car needs to issue a partial refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fox rent a car car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fox Rent A Car.

Had an Experience with Fox Rent A Car?

Comments