Fox Rent A Car - Review about Collision Damage Waiver from Des Plaines, Illinois

20 of 263 Fox Rent A Car reviews

I rented a car in mexico city at the end of may and paid ( was charged on my credit card) for top of the line insurance on it and medical insurance, was rear ended collision from an unisured motorist, reported the incident like i was instructed by the agents ,and was informed by the adjuster that came to the site that the vehicle had no insurance at all.The agents still claimed that the car was insured.

We asked for medical attention and were denied use of my medical passes. At the time of return of the car they told me that they were going to have the car repaired privately and that i didnt have to come up with the deductible. That clearly indicated to me that the adjuster was correct and i was being ripped off again..i asked for the money back from the agreement and they refused to refund it. When i got back to the states i filed a dispute and that was refused because the bank doesnt want to get involved in getting me my money back for out of country disputes.

I payed for a rental car with coverage and i expected to get what i payed for.Not get ripped off

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Collision Damage Waiver
Review category
Rentals
review #656630

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fox Rent A Car? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
20 of 263 Fox Rent A Car reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fox Rent A Car. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fox Rent A Car.
Filing a new complaint about
×