Fox Rent A Car - Review about Collision Damage Waiver from Des Plaines, Illinois
I rented a car in mexico city at the end of may and paid ( was charged on my credit card) for top of the line insurance on it and medical insurance, was rear ended collision from an unisured motorist, reported the incident like i was instructed by the agents ,and was informed by the adjuster that came to the site that the vehicle had no insurance at all.The agents still claimed that the car was insured.
We asked for medical attention and were denied use of my medical passes. At the time of return of the car they told me that they were going to have the car repaired privately and that i didnt have to come up with the deductible. That clearly indicated to me that the adjuster was correct and i was being ripped off again..i asked for the money back from the agreement and they refused to refund it. When i got back to the states i filed a dispute and that was refused because the bank doesnt want to get involved in getting me my money back for out of country disputes.
I payed for a rental car with coverage and i expected to get what i payed for.Not get ripped off
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Collision Damage Waiver
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I wish I found this website before i rented from cruise America in Milton, Florida. When I picked up the motor home they never said there would be additional charges..."
- "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...."
- "This happened to us in Cancun at the airport terminal. When they gave us the car, unfortunately we did not do a thoroughly inspection and when we return it they..."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "I worked for Handy since September 2015, I loved it, but yesterday they sent me an email that I am removed from Handy platform. I have not done anything wrong,..."
- "THIS SITE IS A SCAM!!! I subscribed to this site and was charged $59 for three months membership. Franz has stated publicly multiple times he will redund anyone who is..."
- " I workout at Charter Fitness in Park Ridge, IL. I've been with them for years and I've spent thousands (yes thousands) on personal training. I purchase bulk sessions and workout..."