Des Plaines, Illinois

I rented a car in mexico city at the end of may and paid ( was charged on my credit card) for top of the line insurance on it and medical insurance, was rear ended collision from an unisured motorist, reported the incident like i was instructed by the agents ,and was informed by the adjuster that came to the site that the vehicle had no insurance at all.The agents still claimed that the car was insured.

We asked for medical attention and were denied use of my medical passes. At the time of return of the car they told me that they were going to have the car repaired privately and that i didnt have to come up with the deductible. That clearly indicated to me that the adjuster was correct and i was being ripped off again..i asked for the money back from the agreement and they refused to refund it. When i got back to the states i filed a dispute and that was refused because the bank doesnt want to get involved in getting me my money back for out of country disputes.

I payed for a rental car with coverage and i expected to get what i payed for.Not get ripped off

Review about: Collision Damage Waiver.

3.2
Insurance Quality
Additional Services
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fox Rent A Car?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.