I rented a car in mexico city at the end of may and paid ( was charged on my credit card) for top of the line insurance on it and medical insurance, was rear ended collision from an unisured motorist, reported the incident like i was instructed by the agents ,and was informed by the adjuster that came to the site that the vehicle had no insurance at all.The agents still claimed that the car was insured.
We asked for medical attention and were denied use of my medical passes. At the time of return of the car they told me that they were going to have the car repaired privately and that i didnt have to come up with the deductible. That clearly indicated to me that the adjuster was correct and i was being ripped off again..i asked for the money back from the agreement and they refused to refund it. When i got back to the states i filed a dispute and that was refused because the bank doesnt want to get involved in getting me my money back for out of country disputes.
I payed for a rental car with coverage and i expected to get what i payed for.Not get ripped off
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Collision Damage Waiver
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rented a car fro the Surrey location on 72ns Avenue on Surrey yesterday and let me start by saying you should never give this location any business whatsoever. I..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "I would like to raise a complaint regarding a damage claim from the Greenmotion company that didn't occur while we got the car and also due to the rude treatment..."
- "I took a session with them for tv radio modeling work over ten years ago. It was fun and good acting practice. The classes were casual though not college..."
- "I worked for Handy since September 2015, I loved it, but yesterday they sent me an email that I am removed from Handy platform. I have not done anything wrong,..."
- " I workout at Charter Fitness in Park Ridge, IL. I've been with them for years and I've spent thousands (yes thousands) on personal training. I purchase bulk sessions and workout..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "My son and family have a PMB box in this UPS store. For 3 years, my grandchildren NEVER get their cards I send to them. Gift cards, checks, once cash,..."
- "Around Sept 30, 2015, I started Roca Labs. The picture on the right was April 22, 2015, the one on the left was March 16, 2016. The regimen was the..."