1.3
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

The question is how is Fox rentals still in business??

The worst car rental experience ever. I reserved my car two weeks prior, landed to San Francisco airport from Nashville TN on 7/12/18 and spent more than an hour in line to get my car. Then waited another 15 min to get my car bc it was at car wash. I was supposed to be in Livermore CA at 11:30, but arrived there 2 hours past. Only two representatives were serving a big crowd of people and the best part is, I have no idea why, but to get you paper work done it takes about 10-15min. Why, if you have your car reserved already? I even told rep that the process take too much time, she has admitted that.

At one point people in line were told that if you have reserved your car yesterday or today your reservation is canceled bc Not enough cars available! The person in front of me spent an hour in line and she gets nothing.

No idea what management of that company does, but definitely it fails everything completely.

If you value your time than No ‘Fox rent a car now’ for you ever. This should be their logo or company statement.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fox Rent A Car Car Rental Booking.

Comments