This place will fraud you with the internet booking saying its not valid, and than rip you off with the insurance when you get in an accident.THey billed my credit card 3 times!3 *** times.

For over 1700 dollars. This is the worst company , i dont know how they stay in business. OH yea, i know, they keep ripping everybody off! They overcharged me for the minor accident and estimated it to be 5000 dollars.

For a ding on the door!wtf!this was in mexico city.These *** people have no compassion when ripping people off and will continue to do this unless we boycott this horrible company!

Review about: Overcharge.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1700
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fox Rent A Car?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Green Motion - SCAM! To avoid Green Motion "Believe me, they are charging me 700 euros for that!!! (see pic) To avoid this company no matter what. Such a shame, since the car was in excellent conditions and..." Read more Other Company - Paul Liguori Jacksonville, Florida Felony Theft renting me a room in a house he did not own and evicted from Other Company "Warning to anyone who comes in contact with Paul Liguori from Jacksonville, Florida. I was a victim of a Craigslist rental scam and felony theft on April 12, 2017. Paul..." Read more Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty - BAIT AND SWITCH !! anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com SCAM! BEWARE !! Anchor Your Assets Lease Guaranty "anchor your assets lease guaranty that goes by anchoryourassets.com and anchoryourassetsinc.com advertises that you get an apartment approval without "paying a dime" upfront right on their webiste, front and center...." Read more Green Motion - Rip Off Scam artists Green Motion "Let the Buyer, or in this case the Renter beware. They claim they are a relatively cheap car rental company. Hah! First of all, my car which was supposed to..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Guess - Poor quality bags that is not worth even $10 Guess "Absolutely horrible quality bag. The handles were peeling off within one week of use. I was very surprised given that they are supposed to a well known brand. I have..." Read more Dunkin Donuts - Almost Slipped And Fell In This... Dunkin Donuts "I stopped into my local Dunkin Donuts about 6:15 in the morning and it was very busy as everybody and their Uncle wanted hot coffee and something to eat. I..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more