This place will fraud you with the internet booking saying its not valid, and than rip you off with the insurance when you get in an accident.THey billed my credit card 3 times!3 *** times.
For over 1700 dollars. This is the worst company , i dont know how they stay in business. OH yea, i know, they keep ripping everybody off! They overcharged me for the minor accident and estimated it to be 5000 dollars.
For a ding on the door!wtf!this was in mexico city.These *** people have no compassion when ripping people off and will continue to do this unless we boycott this horrible company!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "On 6/18/2013 I rented a car with Enterprise. I did an initial inspection of the car and was asked by the salesman if I wanted insurance through Enterprise or..."
- "Wow. Where do I begin? This is BY FAR the absolute WORST experience I have ever had with any business EVER! My mother-in-law booked a minivan and..."
- "I rented a car in mexico city at the end of may and paid ( was charged on my credit card) for top of the line insurance on it..."
- "After having my car painted brand new I went to Subaru Wangara to have a service done the only people that had my car the entire day was them when..."
- "HELLO IM MARGIE FINNELL I WORK AS A COUNTY AID FOR THE AREA ON AGING AT DHS BUT ON MY FREE TIME I CAN DRIVE MY ENEMY CRAZY AND DO..."
- "Frame has rust corrosion causing 18 inch perforated hole in front frame of car. This is same problem that has warranted a recall of the toyota Tundra which uses the..."