I specifically told the agent at the Fox Rental counter in the airport that I did NOT want the auto insurance as I have an auto policy that completely covers me for rental cars. I even showed the agent my insurance card.

She proceeded to tell me that she actually does NOT recommend that people buy the extra insurance. I had been up since 3:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and mistakenly trusted the agent to have me initial in all the appropriate areas given the conversation we had just had. I did not notice the $80!

charge for the insurance when I returned the car as the airport was PACKED that day with 70,000 Fiesta Bowl fans leaving that same morning. I did notice the charge when I got home and scanned and e-mailed MY copy of the agreement that showed NO initialing in the insurance coverage section. Curiously, THEIR copy had my initials in this area. Either I did initial as I was trusting the agent to follow my directions, or they forged my initials.

Either way I was denied a refund. Trust me, I will be more careful in the future about where I initial, but thought I was dealing with an honest and reputable company and agent . .

. NOT!

Review about: Fox Rent A Car Car Rental.

Comments

They did the same to me!!!!! BEWARE DO NOT RENT A CAR FROM FOX!!!!!