I specifically told the agent at the Fox Rental counter in the airport that I did NOT want the auto insurance as I have an auto policy that completely covers me for rental cars.I even showed the agent my insurance card.

She proceeded to tell me that she actually does NOT recommend that people buy the extra insurance. I had been up since 3:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time and mistakenly trusted the agent to have me initial in all the appropriate areas given the conversation we had just had. I did not notice the $80!

charge for the insurance when I returned the car as the airport was PACKED that day with 70,000 Fiesta Bowl fans leaving that same morning. I did notice the charge when I got home and scanned and e-mailed MY copy of the agreement that showed NO initialing in the insurance coverage section. Curiously, THEIR copy had my initials in this area. Either I did initial as I was trusting the agent to follow my directions, or they forged my initials.

Either way I was denied a refund. Trust me, I will be more careful in the future about where I initial, but thought I was dealing with an honest and reputable company and agent . .

.NOT!

Review about: Fox Rent A Car Car Rental.

Had an Experience with Fox Rent A Car?

Comments

They did the same to me!!!!! BEWARE DO NOT RENT A CAR FROM FOX!!!!!