I accidentally left a garage door opener in my rental car returned in San Diego CA.The following day, I contacted their Lost and Found and left a message including all the requested info.

The message said they will respond in 24 hours. Needless to say they did not. I called several more times and no response. A week later, I contacted their customer service and the rep sent a note to the San Diego location manager (Perry Gomez).

Five days later, still no response. I contacted the customer service department at the Los Angeles Headquarter and waited for someone to answer for over 45 minutes. I finally hung up as I do not think anyone would have ever answered I received very similar treatment previously on another matter.

I give Fox's customer care a big zero as it is non-existent and needs a complete overhaul.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fox rent a car car rental and associated monetary loss in the amount of $150. Fox Rent A Car needs to have the product delivered according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fox rent a car car rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fox Rent A Car.

Had an Experience with Fox Rent A Car?

Comments