ARRIVED IN LAS VEGAS AT AROUND 1130PM.SERVICE FROM THE SHUTLE DRIVER WAS AWFUL!

ARRIVED AT CAR RENTAL BUILDING AND CHECKED OUT THE CAR AT THE COUNTER. PROCEEDED TO GO AND GET CAR AND WAS TOLD TO GO OVER AND THE WHITE ONE WAS OURS, ASKED WHICH ONE AND WAS TOLD "THE ONE IN FRONT OF YOU". WELL THERE WERE 3 WHITES ONES IN FRONT OF ME. SO SORRY TO BUG YOU MR.

FOX CAR RENTAL WHILE YOU ARE SMOKING AND YOUR CO-WORKER IS PLAYING CANDY CRUSH ON HIS PHONE. I WOULD HATE FOR YOU TO GET UP AND LOOK OVER AT THE CARS. WHEN WE GOT THE CAR, IT WAS FILTHY AND I WAS TOLD "WE DO NOT CLEAN CARS, WE RENT THEM". WOW!!!!

WHEN WE WERE AT THE GATE TO LEAVE, THE LADY TOLD US THAT THE NIGHT CREW IS WORTHLESS AND LAZY AND DOES NOTHING. WE RENTED WHAT WAS TO BE A FORD FOCUS AND WHAT WE GOT WAS A NISSAN VERSA. THE AIR CONDITIONING WAS AWFUL AND THE DOORS AND WINDOWS WERE MANUAL. WHAT AN AWFUL EXPERIENCE!

WILL NEVER RENT THERE AGAIN.

WE RETURNED OUR CAR EARLY BECAUSE WE COULD NOT HANDLE THE CAR ANY LONGER.

THE DAY CREW WAS VERY NICE AND PLEASANT.MAYBE THEY SHOULD TRAIN THEIR NIGHT SHIFT IN SOME CUSTOMER SERVICE

Review about: Fox Rent A Car Car Rental.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Fox Rent A Car?

Comments

Fox Rent A Car - Scam- "lost" reservation forcing additional rental, bad tires, poor customer service Fox Rent A Car "Wow. Where do I begin? This is BY FAR the absolute WORST experience I have ever had with any business EVER! My mother-in-law booked a minivan and..." Read more Fox Rent A Car - Collision Damage Waiver Review from Des Plaines, Illinois Fox Rent A Car "I rented a car in mexico city at the end of may and paid ( was charged on my credit card) for top of the line insurance on it..." Read more Enterprise Rent A Car - Very Poor Enterprise Rent A Car "In mid June of 2017, we received a rental from Enterprise in Aiea HI. Our Suburban was in the auto body shop. Our 24 yr old daughter and our grand..." Read more Fox Rent A Car - Fox Car Rental - Charging for damages that were not there Fox Rent A Car "My daughter rented a car in Seattle in September of 2011. When she arrived it was dark and they gave her a black car that was different than what she..." Read more American Red Cross - Hurricane Relief Lies from the Red Cross American Red Cross "In August 2017 , Southern Texas was hit with Hurricane Harvey. While this hurricane did not produce high winds , it did , drop tremendous amounts of rain that buried..." Read more Frontgate - When a pledge is just a pledge.  3 Attempts at delivery and each time the product was damaged!!! Frontgate "Originally ordered the Palermo outdoor Lg Sq Table/Chairs set on July 17, 2017. First and second deliveries showed up with either glass broken and/or cheap plastic piece that holds table..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more