2.2
Additional Fees
Additional Services
Insurance Quality

This is the worst rental and customer service experience I've had a long time. I left my glasses sitting the dash of the car I returned because the check-in person was in such a rush to get me and my things out of the car.

I called Fox "Lost & Found" 10 times and left 4 messages over 6 days and NO ONE ever called me back. I called and tried to talk to manager and the agent gave me a hard time and then transferred me to a phone number that rang 6 times and said no one was available to take my call and hung up on me. I called back again and again waited on hold for 30 minutes to reach an agent. While waiting, I listened to the on hold message about how great their customer service is.

What a joke. When I finally reached the agent she gave me a super hard time about talking to a manager. After finally reaching a manager, he said I can't talk to anyone at the location I returned the car to. All he can do is send an email and hope that someone responds.

They don't even have a phone number to call the location, only extensions. The whole company is set up for customer service failure!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fox Rent A Car Car Rental.

I didn't like: Terrible service.

Comments